ACP, The fundamental Christian outreach to and for Christian men. The Church for the American Christian Patriot
The online Church for American Christian Patriots, serves those men brave enough to want to raise their families in Christ. Men who will obey Ephesians 5:25
We are: Pro-Christ, Pro-Life, Pro-(pre-1860)Constitution.
Are you man enough?
If you husbands will love your wife as Christ loves the Church, you won't need to raise your voice or hit her, for she will love you so much that she will revere you. God Himself has ordained it: Unto the woman He said, ... your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over thee. (Genesis 3:16b ACP/KJV)
34 Duck Pond Road
Harrison, Maine, USA
The Church for the American Christian Patriot
Pastor Rev. Robert Celeste ACP/MCAC the pastor who obeyed Christ command in Luke 22:36
All Scripture quoted, in both sermons and daily thoughts, unless otherwise noted, is from the ACP/King James Version. The words in red are those of God the Son, the Lord Jesus and the words in purple are those of God the Father and God the Holy Ghost and the words in this sickly EPA greenish color are of satan.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Why Obama will be lucky if he gets 35%
I am convinced that early morning one week from today, we will wake up to find that the Romney/Ryan ticket will have absolutely destroyed the Obama/Biden reelection bid.
Let us look at the two primary reasons I used to come to the conclusion that Obama will be lucky to get even 35% of the popular vote and will be even luckier to win the electoral votes in even one state, Rhode Island.
In reverse order of importance:
The life of Obama; I am convinced, from all I see on the net being leaked by members of the US Military's elite forces, that if Obama wins re-election, they will kill him. The way this man has used our military over the past three and a half years is nothing short of disgusting. He has forced them to accept homosexuals into their ranks, he has given them impossible order of engagement (avoid civilian casualties at all cost), he has forced them to engage in unconstitutional wars and activities and most recently has caused the death of four, maybe five men, in Benghazi, Libya.
Evangelical Christians can and should vote for Mitt Romney, for Mitt Romney is not the lesser of two evils, for while Mitt Romney is not a Christian, he is not evil either.
Let me explain what I mean by that. Obama is pure unadulterated evil. From his embracing abortion through the ninth month to his support of leaving a baby born alive from a botched abortion to die. From his open support for radical obscene male on male sodomy and homosexual marriage to his constant lies and coverups, his behavior of bowing to the forces of the absolute evil of Islam to his disregard for the everyday welfare of average families throughout the country, Obama has proven time and time again that he is not only evil but a worshiper of the god of islam, Lucifer.
Mitt Romney on the other hand, while not a Christian, has lived a life that epitomizes the Christian ideals. He is married to one woman, he has five living children, he has worked all his life to support himself and his family and has given us no indication that he would support radical homosexual marriage. He has made a public proclamation of his stance on abortion and it is acceptable to the Evangelical Pro-life community. He has stated that while he supports the right to contraceptives, this does not include abortion for contraception. He has publicly stated that he sees abortion as only acceptable in three cases, 1. reported rape, 2. reported cases of incest, and 3. to save the life of the mother.
Let's take a closer look at those three:
1. reported rape and 2. reported cases of incest: If a woman is raped or is the victim of incest and reports the rape or act of incest to the police, that woman is taken to the hospital where in addition to counseling, she has a D&C performed on her. The reason for the D&C is not to abort, but to gather DNA evidence. That DNA evidence is then used in court to prosecute the attacker. A D&C leaves no chance of pregnancy. Therefore in the case of reported rape or incest there is never a need to have an abortion.
3. to save the life of the mother: Folks when it comes to saving the life of the mother, I know of no case in the last five years where an abortion was performed for this reason. Look, while I, for the last ten years have been screaming that all abortions are first degree premeditated murder and asking the question ?What did the baby do??, neither I nor any pastor I know would ever counsel that the mother must sacrifice her life. This is a decision that must be left to husband and wife.
Now, I want to reiterate. I know that the religion of Mormonism is not a Christian religion, but, while we were founded as a Christian nation, we no-longer are, and while our form of Government is founded upon Christian principles, our government is not.
Now let us look at 2 Peter 2:13 and, while I never use commentary or exhortations of others, in this instance we are going to look at the Geneva Bible 1599 study notes.
2:13 (15) Submit yourselves to (c) every ordinance of man (16) for the Lord's sake: (17) whether it be to the king, as supreme;
(15) That which he spoke generally, he now expounds in detail, describing individually every man's duty. First, he speaks of the obedience that is due both to the laws, and also to the magistrates both higher and lower. (c) By ordinance, is meant the inventing and ordering of civil government, which he calls ordinance of man, not because man invented it, but because it is proper for men. (16) The first argument: because the Lord is the author and avenger of this policy of men, that is, which is set among men: and therefore the true servants of the Lord must above all others be diligent observers of this order. (17) He prevents a frivolous objection which is made by some, who say they will obey kings and the higher magistrates, and yet condemn their ministers, as though their ministers were not armed with the authority of those who sent them.
Men, In the United states of America, the word King can only mean the Constitution, for the word King means the ultimate authority. It is in the Greek, the word basileus, pronounced bas-il-yooce' it means Ultimate or final authority. This cannot be the president or any man for there are thousands of cases where the Supreme Court has overruled both the laws written by Congress and the acts taken by presidents. The Congress on occasion, not nearly enough, have overruled the Supreme Court and the President by passing laws and by, in one case I think, stating that the Supreme Court had no jurisdiction.
This means that the President is not the king referred to in Scripture, but that our written Constitution is. Therefore we as Evangelical Christians would do all that we can to rid the nation of the corrupt evil that has taken it over and vote for a man who, while not a Christian, is open to Christian values. Mitt Romney, by his very life, has shown that the way he commands his family, he is one who does in fact embrace Christian values.
Men, voting for Mitt Romney is not voting for the lesser of two evils, for Mitt Romney is not evil, but voting for Mitt Romney is a vote against evil and a slave of the evil one.
We as Born Again Washed in the Blood of the Lamb Christian men must do two things, for three reasons. We must first vote for the Romney/Ryan ticket and then we must pray for the salvation of Romney the Mormon and Ryan the Roman Catholic.
We must do that for three reasons.
1. To rid the country of the evil of Obama.
2. To eliminate the open hostility towards Israel and the distinct possibility that Obama would use our Military to fight against Israel.
3. To avoid the necessity of members of the US Military from having to kill Obama. Remember the words of Hebrews 9:27 which literally reads: and as it is laid up to men once to die, and after this?judgment.
I urge you, as Christian men, to lead your family to the voting booth this coming Tuesday and vote to rid the nation of the evil of Obama by voting for Mitt Romney.
Sometime in the not too distant future I want to talk to you men in the Militias, about Luke 20:25 and Matthew 24:24.
Lord, make my faith as that which I perceive the Samaritans to have had. Amen.
As you ponder today's Scripture, ponder also your own relationship with Christ. Are you a Samaritan or are you a Galilean?
Lord give us eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart attuned to Your word.
Men, let us strive to be men who follow Christ, and pray our wives will, as Peter's and Abraham's wives did, simply follow.
Nai erchomai Kurios Iesous.
Special Note: Only Dr. Allen Gilpatrick PhD 116900 of KSR LaGrange, LaGrange, Kentucky, Dr. Kent Hovind PhD, and Dr. Alan Bean MD of Harrison, Maine are exempt from this and are allowed to use anything on ChristianPatriot.com without written permission. All others must have written permission.
How can you help this ministry?
You can pray for us, and for a donation of any size and a self addressed stamped envelope, you will be sent "Did God really say YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN?".
34 Duck Pond Rd.
Harrison, ME 04040
For The Family series, http://www.christianpatriot.com/The_Family.htm
Sha'al shalowm Yruwshalaim.
Never ever forget this: There aint no purgatory!
To send an e-mail or to reach anyone on the staff of either ChristianPatriot.com or Christian-news-in-maine.com use this link to go to the form page. The form will allow you to contact anyone on either staff at anytime. To contact ChristianPatriot.com click here.
The difference between a true preacher and a false preacher comes down to this. The true preacher uses God's word to convict of sin, the false preacher twist God's word to justify sin. The Lord our God, Christ Jesus be with you always, amen.
The Lord our God, Christ Jesus, be with you all and please keep your pastor and me in your prayers. Amen. My prayer daily is "Lord please bless those tenfold who bless me."
Pray for me, pray for all those who open their mouths or take pen in hand in an effort to sway public opinion.
The Lord God of the Universe, Messiah Y'shua be with you all, amen.
It is better to be a horse fly in the stables of the Lord Jesus than the CEO of hell.
Click here for: Previous Daily Thoughts for the year of our Lord 2005.
Previous Daily Thoughts for the year of our Lord 2004. Home to ACP
Previous Daily Thoughts for the year of our Lord 2003.
For all of the links to
Previous Daily Thoughts
prior to 1 January 2003, click here.
free web counter